Chang San Feng Taiji Classic

"At the moment of movement,you should be light and agile.You should be connected.The qi should be aroused.Gather the spirit within.There should not be deficiencies.There should not be protrudings and hollows.There should not be disconnection."

Write a comment

Comments: 8
  • #1

Johnny (Thursday, 01 October 2009 12:42)

Can you explain exactly what "agile" means when used in this context?

• #2

Stoneman (Friday, 02 October 2009 22:55)

The word light is also difficult to understand. Does it mean to be relaxed?

• #3

tsce (Friday, 02 October 2009 23:08)

Agile in this context means to be able to move without distraction, whole body synchronisation. In the chinese language the same words put in a different context have a different meaning. Light normally is about weight, you are correct, in this context it means relax.

• #4

VisionOn (Saturday, 05 December 2009 23:18)

Can you please elaborate on 'spirit'? What is the original word in Chinese that this is a translation of? Are there other terms in English that could be used to translate it? Is there any relation to the Chinese 'Shen'? Does 'spirit' relate to the quality of 'mindfulness'. Thank you.

• #5

VPN for UAE (Sunday, 29 September 2013 13:25)

Now and then I’ll stumble across a post like this and I’ll recall that there really are still interesting pages on the web. ^_^. Thanks.

• #6

Edison Bentz (Friday, 03 February 2017 07:52)

I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I stumbled across this during my hunt for something relating to this.

• #7

Tami Caruso (Friday, 03 February 2017 17:23)

Hello mates, its great post concerning teachingand completely defined, keep it up all the time.

• #8

Pamula Casado (Sunday, 05 February 2017 05:19)

What's up, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this post. It was practical. Keep on posting!