If you would like us to show a link to your site, or you intend to link to ours, please leave a message on the visitors page, and we will include it here.
Schools and Organisations directly associated with Wee Kee-Jin
- Tai Chi School of Gentle Exercise Glenn Blythe runs this large school in Brisbane and organises Jin's workshops there
- Stichting Taijiquan Netherlands Taijiquan Association of Holland
- Peter Dobson Norwich England Organiser for Taiji Workshops
- Taijiquan Munich Organisers for Bavarian Taiji Workshops and Camps
- Hella Ebel based in Osnabruck, Germany and in addition to organising Jin's workshops, offers regular classes in taiji
- Hilde Miller teaches taiji in Augsburg Germany, based on the teachings of Wee Kee-Jin
- The Taiji School Paul is a senior student and certified teacher of The Taijiquan School of Central Equilibrium, having learnt from Wee Kee-Jin directly since the year 2000. Paul now conducts his own workshops and residentials (in English) within Europe.
- Taiji Praha Ivan Trebichavsky has studied with Jin since 2000 and now teaches Taiji in Prague, Czech Republic (classes in English)
- Thomas Kirchner has a taiji school in Jena Germany, and offers regular classes using Wee Kee-Jin's method
- Danish Centre for Taiji and Qigong Head instructor Torben Bremann also organisers Jin workshops in Denmark.
- Lars Larsen Instructor in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Norsk Taiji Oslo Norway Originally from Wales Pamela Hileys founded the Norsk Centre in 1986.
- Aarde Tai Chi Instructor Roderik Schoorlemmer teaches his understanding of Wee Kee Jin’s system in Haarlem, The Netherlands. Organiser of North Sea Tai Chi Festival.
- Taiji School of Central Equilibrium - United Kingdom. Information on the various teachers, classes and workshops in the UK, including Taijiquan and Fujian White Crane. For further information please contact Paul Fretter or Peter Dobson. TSCE-UK can also be found on Facebook and Twitter.
- Taiji Bergen - Netherlands. Anneke van der Loos teaches at various locations in Holland.
- Roland von Loefen has a taiji school in Haßfurt Germany, and offers regular classes using Wee Kee-Jin's method. Organiser of the Taiji Push Hands Meeting in Haßfurt am Main. http://pushhands.jimdo.com/home/
- Jacqueline Ansem teaches weekly taijiquan classes in Amsterdam and organising workshops in the method of Wee Kee Jin. http://www.taijiquanlesamsterdam.nl
- Philip Unger has been a student of Wee Kee Jin since 2007 and teaches taijiquan in Leiden en Diever (The Netherlands) http://www.taichi-phoenix-leiden.nl and http://www.taichi-phoenix-diever.nl
Other Huang Sheng-Shyan Schools
- Aotearoa Tai Chi Tai Chi School founded by Patrick Kelly and continued by his senior students. Site maintained by John Carter.
- No Name Taiji Patrick Kelly's traditional Taiji training for development of inner strength and harmony through concentration, co-ordination and relaxation of mind, energy and body.
- Sing Ong Tai Chi Tai Chi organisation based in Auckland New Zealand, named after Master Yek Sing Ong.
- Tai-chi Works Sydney, Principal instructor Tony Ward
- Sydney School of Tai Chi Patrick Kelly's student Robin runs this school in Sydney Australia
- SMART Health Centre in Sarawak East Malaysia, founded by James Lau K. King
- Taiji Huang Shenzen in China, founded by Huang Rei, the granddaughter of Master Huang Sheng Shyan.